Jenny is a DIY momma! She lives in Pennsylvania with her hardworking husband and four little rascals (ages 8, 6, 4 & 2). Jenny is a former professional writer who has a passion for sharing her love for parenting, cooking and frugal living with others. Her family gives glory where glory is due and that is to the loving Heavenly Father for His abundant blessings!
25 Things About Me
2. Perhaps my most favorite possession is my Sleep Number bed. So comfortable!
3. We cannot keep enough bananas in the house!
4. I do not enjoy washing dishes but using lavender scented soap makes it a little better.
5. When I was young I collected Bonne Bell chap stick. And, apparently, you can too!
6. My favorite counter-top appliance [that I never knew I needed] is my electric pressure cooker. Can you say homemade [gluten- and lactose-free] mac & cheese in under 15 minutes?
7. I am an unofficial member of the Yada Yada Prayer Group. If you don't know what I'm talking about you've gotta check out Neta Jackson's books!
8. I love iced green tea and drink a home-brewed version almost every day.
9. My husband is awesome!
10. I secretly enjoy playing Smurfs Village with my son.
11. One of my favorite things to do is cook a meal for a friend.
12. Created to be His Help Meet changed my life.
13. I've had the strangest urge to drive a go-kart lately [and relive my childhood].
14. Dopey is my favorite dwarf.
15. I wish I could sing better.
16. I am afraid of heights. Even seeing heights on TV triggers immediate sweating of my hands and feet. Yikes.
17. I love bubblegum ice cream without the bubblegum pieces. Even better is bubblegum ice cream in a pretzel cone. Ohh my!
18. I love Paris and hope to go back there someday.
19. John Piper has taught me so much.
20. I have no pets and plan on keeping it that way.
21. I still love the O.C. Supertones!
22. I enjoy grocery shopping.
23. Nobody wants to play Boggle with me. :(
24. I like to organize and decorate [but this does not mean my house reflects that fact]!
25. We have over 15 different kinds of tea bags in our cupboard. Soothing Caramel Bedtime is my favorite.