Monday, July 27, 2015

Menu Plan Monday: July 27 - August 2

For those of you who have been keeping up with my YouTube channel, you already know that I've been back and forth with meal planning this summer. Earlier I did a once-a-month grocery haul and meal plan and now, well, now I am back to weekly shopping. That again may change-- who knows! But this week I am feeling pretty good having just one weeks worth of meals planned out and shopped for.

After reading this week's menu plan, go ahead and check out the grocery haul I did this weekend!



Monday-- Chicken Noodle Soup
Tuesday-- Tacos
Wednesday-- Chili over Rice
Thursday-- Fried Egg Sandwiches with Roasted Red Potatoes
Friday-- Beef Roast and Sweet Potatoes
Saturday-- Pork Chops, Red Cabbage, Rice
Sunday-- Leftovers or Homemade Pizza

That's it! It's fairly simple and pretty basic but it's full of meals that my family loves.

This post is linked at OrgJunkie's Menu Plan Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment