Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Simplifying life with habits

I have to admit, I am not the most organized person. Well, see, I am in theory, but in real-life, I've got a long way to go! I know a lot of people make resolutions in January, and that's great, but this year I've laid down some habits (a month late, how appropriate!) that I want to try to incorporate into my life. 





They are:


Wake up and be productive before the kids are up.

One load of laundry per day washed, folded and put away.

Read one chapter book aloud to the kids each month.

No blogging during the day three days a week 
(Tuesday, Friday & Sunday).

Encourage a friend at least once a week.

Game or activity time with the kids right before bed regularly.

Shine my sink every night.

Friday night at home date nights weekly.

Read one book a month myself.


How 'bout you? What habits have you started that make your life so much simpler?

No comments:

Post a Comment