Monday, February 2, 2015

Menu Plan Monday: February 2 - February 8

I can't believe it's Monday already! Wow, that really snuck up on me. Thankfully last week I took the time to plan out the next two weeks of dinners. Sometimes I include lunches in my plans and sometimes I don't. Eventually I'd like to have two weeks worth of complete meals planned out (breakfast, lunch & dinner) but now is not that time. 



For now here is what's in the plan: 

Monday 2/2-- Korean Beef, Veggies & Rice

Tuesday 2/3-- Venison Enchilada Stew

Wednesday 2/4-- Lentil Stew

Thursday 2/5-- Beef Roast with Carrots, Celery & Potatoes over Rice

Friday 2/6-- Spaghetti Meatball Bake (x2) and Salad

Saturday 2/7-- Burgers, Smile Fries & Coleslaw, Wings (Saturday is Feast Night at our house!)

Sunday 2/8-- leftovers from Feast Night

What's for dinner at your house this week?

This post is linked on Menu Plan Monday over at Organizing Junkie!

1 comment:

  1. I am having lentils this week too. A stew sounds good. I'm doing tacos!

    ReplyDelete