Monday, January 26, 2015

Menu Plan Monday: January 26 - February 1



Do you menu plan? I have been doing it off and on again for years. It's something that I find really helpful when I do it. This year I decided to plan two weeks at a time. I really liked this approach and am getting ready to plan out the first two weeks of February. I'm also trying out Build A Menu and I'll let you know how that goes!

Our menu is a little more lax than usual (but really these days we try to keep all our meals simple!) because my husband has been traveling a bit. Maybe you can relate?

So without further ado, here's what's on the menu this week:

Monday:
L-- "Snacky" Lunch
D-- Crock Pot Pork & Sauerkraut, Roasted Butternut Squash

Tuesday:
L-- PB&J with Clementines & Carrots/Leftover Split Pea Soup (for my DD)
D-- Breakfast for Dinner (Bacon, Eggs, Pancake Bake & Hashbrown Potatoes)

Wednesday:
L-- Cheesy Eggs with Broccoli, Toast, Clementines/Ham & Cheese Rollups, Carrots (DD)
D-- Lentil Stew, Cheese

Thursday:
L-- Leftover Pork, Carrots & Celery
D-- Hot Dogs, Smiley Fries & Toss Salad

Friday:
L-- leftovers 
D-- "By The Shores of Silver Lake" Little House on the Prairie Feast (You might remember that I mentioned this before and it has become a tradition!)

Saturday:
L-- Cheesy Eggs & Black Beans, Toast, Fruit/Ham-Cheese Rollups, Black Beans (DD)
D-- Chili with Rosemary Bread

Sunday:
L-- leftovers
D-- Korean Beef with Stir Fry Vegetables & Sprouted Rice

4 comments:

  1. I always do similar things for lunch, it makes meal planning so much easier! I kinda sort through my recipe pages to choose what I want to make :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love to have breakfast for dinner at our house too. I love how you plan leftovers. :) I do the same thing and we have at least 1 night of leftovers each week. It makes it easy because I have 2 young daughters and I get a little bit of extra time with them on those nights. I found your blog from Orgjunkie.

    ReplyDelete