Wednesday, November 5, 2014

What I wore Wednesday

As a DIYmom, I find it particularly difficult to get myself motivated to get dressed in the morning. I know, I know, it's ridiculous but it's true. I find that I am more productive and even a little happier when I do my make-up and get dressed. It helps me to feel more feminine and even professional in my approach of the day. For accountability sake, I am going to try to take some pics of what I wore. This is by no means a fashion column! This is just me, putting one foot in front of the other and getting out of my sweats...

So, here it goes:



Gap Cardigan from Thred-Up, T-shirt Nordstrom, scarf Thred-up, Apt 9 Jeans from Goodwill

Banana Republic Cardigan from Goodwill, Graphic tee from Goodwill, Leggings Queen Maxi Skirt from Amazon.

LOFT Sweater from Thred-Up, long sleeve tee (unknown!), Apt 9 Jeans from Goodwill, Scunci hair scarf from Weis. 

Long sweater from Kmart, T-shirt from Goodwill, Skinny Jeans from Old Navy.

No comments:

Post a Comment