Monday, September 30, 2013

Menu Plan Monday: September 30 - October 6



Is it really Monday already? The last Monday in September? How did that happen?

The last thing I feel like doing right now is putting together a menu plan. See, I've been sick with the stomach bug for the better part of the weekend and, well, let's just say food and me, we're not really getting along right now. Ugh.

Regardless, knowing that we did have some lunch dilemmas last week and that I will have a lot of catching up on laundry to do when I am feeling better, I thought I menu plan for the week would probably be very helpful. 

I also had some time-- between naps-- to peruse around Pinterest. Gave me some good inspiration for the week. So, here's what I've come up with:

Monday:
from joyfulhomemaking.com
L-- Leftover French Bread Pizza from last week
D-- Spaghetti, Green Beans

Tuesday:
D-- Steak, Baked Potatoes, Cauliflower

Wednesday:
L-- Split Pea Soup (using bone broth, from last night's steak)
Thursday:
from ortega.com
L-- Five Food Groups Tuna Salad
D-- Cowboy Beans, Lettuce, Tomato, Tortilla Chips
Going to adapt this recipe.

Friday:
L-- Miscellaneous Leftovers
D-- Apple Cider Sage Pork Chops (recipe adapted for our family, of course), Jasmine Rice, Carrots

Saturday:
L-- Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, Tomato Soup
D-- Church Dinner (= no cooking = yippee!)

Sunday:
Take out! 
(Missed last week...)
from thibeaultstable.com
Extras:
I think my husband is going to love this!

and these for a belated birthday celebration on Sunday:





For more menu plans check out Menu Plan Mondays at Organization Junkie!

No comments:

Post a Comment