Monday, September 23, 2013

Menu Plan Monday: September 23 - September 29


Missed putting up a menu plan last week so we just kind of ate out of the pantry and fridge. This week I'm trying to be a bit more intentional. So here's the plan:

Monday:
Spaghetti
Salad

Tuesday:
Homemade Tomato Soup
Salad
Bread

Wednesday:
Skillet Enchiladas (love these!)
using this homemade sauce

Thursday:
Leftover Spaghetti

Friday:
French Bread Pizzas (another family favorite!)
I buy these loaves of store-made French bread on the half-price rack at the grocery store when I find them. I bring them home and put them right in the freezer. The smaller, skinny loaves cost me 70 cents this way, the larger loaves about $1.50! 

Saturday:
Pork & Apple Stew
Slaw
Rice

Sunday:
Take out!

For more menu ideas, check out Organization Junkie's Menu Plan Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment