Thursday, April 7, 2011

Excuses, excuses

I am sitting down because I need to take a break and just blog.

For the past two weeks I have been spring cleaning. And when I say spring cleaning I mean the works. Organizing closets, throwing away old paperwork, filing new paperwork, washing every piece of fabric I can get my hands on. And, let me tell you, it has been exhausting!

I am finally starting to see progress and it feels good! Once I am completely finished I will post some after pictures. Do not expect to see before pictures because they are simply too horrid to disclose.

Whether you are a working mom or a SAHM, I know you can relate with me on this one. To make myself feel better about how the house got this way I am going to offer this excuse: I had three babies in four years and moved into a new house sometime within those four years! Needless to say things got a bit disorganized.

I know that a lot of you have gone through a lot more and have a far better excuse for why your house/car/life may be upside down and inside out. YOU ARE NOT ALONE! If it makes you feel better to rant, please do share in the comments!

I must get back to cleaning now but I fully intend on blogging more regularly in my clean, organized office very soon! Expect pictures! Just please don't ask me to see pictures of the inside of my car...

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Or the inside of my car either! Good for you Jenny! I'd like to do the same in my house! Too horrid to disclose indeed! My house is positively dreadful!

    ReplyDelete